3 hour floating head doodle, ballpoint pen. #nofilter
omg i’m dying they all look like jeremy
i picked a winner
Remember the guy who cheated on me, then tried to kill himself when I wouldn’t stay with him, then took advantage of me and convinced all our mutual friends that I was a lying, crazy bitch? And then got a 19 year old girl pregnant? Previous post for reference. Well now their kid is born, and I heard they just broke up. Not fucking surprised. Feeling some major schadenfreude, but… poor kid. At least her mom seems sane.
Hey Anon, I think you might have an issue or two to work through.
Reposting because this dickhead sent these to my sister. First of all, holy shit what a moron. Not all people can wear contacts. I was diagnosed with Keratoconjunctivitis sicca, or dry eye syndrome, when I was a teen, and contacts were unbearable. There are other reasons why contacts might not be an option, like astigmatism. Also, $40 for an original commissioned, fully inked and colored illustration is a great price. Anon, I’m sorry your children will grow up to a) not understand situational humor, and 2) not appreciate artists and what they create.
I’ll just leave this enlightening comic by Melanie Gillman here.
This was a running gag with my sister during our Disney World trip.
IT’S DIFFERENT FOR PEOPLE WITH GLASSES!
I feel like I have encountered more art thieves IRL than most people do in their lifetimes. And the sad part is, I called them friends. I just don’t get it. Do they think that NO ONE ELSE knows the artist they’re stealing from? Or that no one would suspect a thing when their style is vastly inconsistent?
Those who can’t create should learn to appreciate instead of steal.
My life right now consists of:
- Preparing artwork/buttons/prints/shirts for Otakon. WHY IS IT SO SOON.
- Playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Complaining about my leg because a week ago I fell off the top hold of a boulder problem and seriously fucked a muscle or two. I may need to see a doctor…
- Being sad because we’re going to Toronto tomorrow to visit a BFF and there are like 5 climbing gyms in a 20 mile radius but I can’t climb because of said leg.
- Watching Doctor Who when I should be doing item 1
- Going to concerts and festivals and traveling and eating out because Jeremy is the most generous boyfriend ever and I hope he knows that I’m not taking any of it for granted.